ORES – Verband für organisationale Resilienz – the “Association for Organisational Resilience” was founded on 28 January 2017 in Salzburg by leading experts in the field of individual and organisational resilience.
Our members come from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Objectives of ORES
- Promoting resilient thinking, feeling and acting of individuals, teams and organisations.
- Conveying information and enhancing the concept of resilience by means of conferences, congresses and publications as well as networking.
- Developing and safeguarding the quality standards for resilience-boosting measures
- Promoting and supporting projects by using cash and/or non-cash benefits
Approach of association
- Creating a think tank for organisational resilience
- Applied research in expert groups
- In-company work meetings on the ORES Days
- Open work meetings on the ORES Open Days with guests
Would you like to become a member?
- ORES members subscribe to scientifically-based, high-quality resilience.
- As a professional organisation, ORES is influential owing to its high quality standards and clear stance.
- ORES is your first port of call regarding all questions on how to raise resilience in organisations.
Through exchanges and internal discussions at ORES, you will always be one step ahead on the market.